How to edit a time entry in Daily Pay
| Follow these steps if you need to make a change to an entry in Daily Pay - either to delete or to adjust the hours loaded from Time Approval.
This applies to;
√ Payroll Managers
Editing an entry in Daily Pay
- Select "Payroll" on the top menu, click on "Process Payroll / Review Payroll History", and then select "Daily Pay".
- A new tab will open with Daily Pay. Ensure you are in the "By Department" tab, and expand the department that you wish to edit by clicking the "+" sign next to the department name. Double click on the date that includes the entry you need to adjust.
- A new window will open to show you the entries for the day selected. For the status of these work days select "In Progress".
- On the entry you wish to change, select the check box under the "Manually Override" column.
- Expand the row on the record you applied the check box on by clicking "+".
- Double-click on the section you want to change.
- If you want to delete an entry right click on the row and select the "Delete" option.
- If you want to add a new entry, click anywhere within the row that says "Please click here to add new row". Enter the pay code, hours, and department.
- After you make your adjustments, click on the "ReCalc (required)" button. This will recalculate your pay rules (such as overtime) with the new information.
- When complete, change the status of these work days to "Approved" and close the window.
- From the main Daily Pay screen, you can continue on with your process.