How to load employee hours from Daily Pay into the Input Sheet
|Daily Pay processed hours from Time Approval and calculates overtime. Once Daily Pay is done processing, these hours are loaded into the Input Sheet using the process outlined below.||
This applies to;
√ Payroll Managers
Loading Daily Pay into the Input Sheet
- Before you can load Daily Pay information, it must be "Completed". For more information on that process see this link.
- Select "Input Sheet" on the pay run you wish to load. The pay run must be "In Progress".
- Click "Load Daily Pay" located at the top of the Input Sheet.
- You will be returned to the "Process Payroll / Review Payroll History" page. Wait for the information to process, and when available, click on "Input Sheet".
- Hours loaded from Daily Pay will be visible with the box highlighted in green. Verify that all information transferred over by selecting the "Daily Pay Discrepancy" report.
- If the report is empty, all of your hours transferred from Daily Pay into the Input Sheet. Success!